George Floyd Poetry Competition
"I've provided 3 of my (school's) children to Cressey, and each one of them has made fabulous progress. I can't speak highly enough of the amazing outcomes you achieve."
Deputy Head of a Mainstream School
"All schools should be like this! The children are so happy, the staff are amazing, they're learning so much, and it's so, so welcoming!"
Parent, January 2018
George Floyd Poetry Competition, July 2020
Well done to all students who participated in the competition. It was great to see so many students willing to challenge themselves and produce such excellent results. The Poems were judged the Cressey's Steering Group, who found it very hard to select the winners when the competition was so strong!
The winning entries were:
- 1st Place - "George Floyd" by Kiera (Deepdene) - who will receive a £25 prize voucher
- 2nd Place - "Right v Wrong" by Tony (Deepdene) - who will receive a £20 prize voucher
- 3rd Place - "We are all One" by Katie (Lockley) - who will receive a £15 prize voucher
To read the winning entries:
- To read "George Floyd" by Kiera, please click here
- To read "Right v Wrong" by Tony, please click here
- To read "We are all One" by Katie, please click here