George Floyd Poetry Competition
"I've provided 3 of my (school's) children to Cressey, and each one of them has made fabulous progress. I can't speak highly enough of the amazing outcomes you achieve."
Deputy Head of a Mainstream School
"We're extremely happy with our son's start at Cressey. He's loved every minute, and comes back a different child. He loves his teacher and the attention to detail for his needs is exceptional. Thanks for all you've done during the outbreak. We as a family could not be happier."
Parent, July 2020
George Floyd Poetry Competition, July 2020
Well done to all students who participated in the competition. It was great to see so many students willing to challenge themselves and produce such excellent results. The Poems were judged the Cressey's Steering Group, who found it very hard to select the winners when the competition was so strong!
The winning entries were:
- 1st Place - "George Floyd" by Kiera (Deepdene) - who will receive a £25 prize voucher
- 2nd Place - "Right v Wrong" by Tony (Deepdene) - who will receive a £20 prize voucher
- 3rd Place - "We are all One" by Katie (Lockley) - who will receive a £15 prize voucher
To read the winning entries:
- To read "George Floyd" by Kiera, please click here
- To read "Right v Wrong" by Tony, please click here
- To read "We are all One" by Katie, please click here